• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Which dealer?

StraightSix

Does anyone know how to find out the name of the dealership that ordered the car based on the dealer number (as provided in the Marti report)?

-Winston

Talan423

my "Marti Report" has the dealer name and address listed under the dealer #. my dealer # is as follows:

71B029
walker buerge ford

tom

I CALLED CAC AT FORD AND GOT MINE. IF THE DEALER IS STILL DOING BUSINESS THEY CAN TELL YOU

OP
OP
S

StraightSix

Okay, thanks guys. I have the cheap Marti report, which only lists the dealer number. I'll probably give CAC a call rather than pay for a new report (but eventually I want the full-blown one from Marti :)).

-Winston

quicknick

The dealer # on my Marti report is 72B021
Morris Landy Ford
1650 Park St.
Alameda Ca. 94501
Thought this # might match yours. Just a shot in the dark.

OP
OP
S

StraightSix

Nope, mine is 75E518 -- a Phoenix DSO. Thanks for trying, though! I just need to make the call.

-Winston