• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS for sale in SoTex

tjbrace

Well, I have to sell my car. Times are just too tight to keep the toy and I can't (legally) cram my 6 kids in here. This is a very good running and smooth driving CS. I do have the Marti Report. Here's the particulars:
VIN: 8R01C155798 Body: 65A Color: Y Trim: 2Y Day, Month: 05,D
DSO: 71 Axle: 2 Trans: W
289 2v
C6 Automatic; shifts great! (Originally came with a C4)
PS/PB (front discs)
Aftermarket Classic A/C
Edelbrock Intake/Carb
Ceramic Headers and Custom Flowmaster exhaust
This was originally a Sunlit Gold car, changed to red on black at some point in its past.
See my gallery:
http://californiaspecial.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=325
I am really not trying to make a buck here, just looking for fair & reasonable price. Make offer or just let me know what you think,
Post, PM or call me,
TJ Brace ~ 830-708-5740
Thanks!

Attachments

• CIMG4134.jpg
    CIMG4134.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 70
  • CIMG4140.jpg
    CIMG4140.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
tjbrace

tjbrace

This much

Sorry for the late reply. I have been on vacation and then moved across town.
I'm asking $19995. Make an offer. I will negotiate to some extent.
Thanks!

Mosesatm

It's 200 miles from me, which is within my range, so if anyone wants an inspection I'm willing to take a look at it for you.

OP
OP
tjbrace

tjbrace

Come on over

It's 200 miles from me, which is within my range, so if anyone wants an inspection I'm willing to take a look at it for you.

You're welcome any time. I have posted on Craigslist at $18500. Really need to move this car. Sad but necessary...

TJ