• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS-HCS taillight lenses and buckets

66 Dearborn HCS

I have one set of lenses and 2 sets of buckets. All 6 pieces for $100 plus shipping. Everything is in good condition. Lenses are scratch/crack free but need cleaning on the inside due to some light overspray. I Have 1 set of wiring harnesses for the buckets. They probably just need some electrical spray cleaner to get the springs cleaned. Will sell individual pieces for $20 plus shipping. Also, 1 Cal Special/HCS/Shelby/T-bird bezel that has a crack in one of the vertical bars and some minor pitting. The crack could probably be fixed with patience, $10. I also have a set of the lenses with the T-bird chrome piece in the center ('65 I think) $20/pr.

tinman59

I am very interested in knowing if you still have the lens'
buckets, and most important the wiring harnesses.
My son is in dire need of these parts for his '68 HCS.
Plese e-mail me at tinman09svdb@aol.com if you still have the parts for sale. Thanks