• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang Enthusiast - 2007 GT/CS

case12

2007 GT/CS (red) on front and an article about it and the Hertz Shelby in August issue.

(wow, I am getting the August issue on June 1???). Casey

ChuckB

I have a cs/gt that had been sitting in the garage since 1991.I took some parts from it for my other mustang.Its been covered outside for the past five years or so.The reason l found this sight was l was looking at buying a 2005 mustang at the dealer and one of the guys came to my house looked at it and offered me 7,000 the way it was is that a good deal or should l try to get more.

Mosesatm

Probably need to post some pictures before we can reply with any certainty

rvrtrash

Also if you could describe the car with more info, such as what parts are now missing, any rust, does it still run, what engine/tranny, etc. Pretend you're selling it to us and give us a description like you were writing an ad.
Steve

Mustanglvr

ChuckB said:
I have a cs/gt that had been sitting in the garage since 1991.I took some parts from it for my other mustang.Its been covered outside for the past five years or so.The reason l found this sight was l was looking at buying a 2005 mustang at the dealer and one of the guys came to my house looked at it and offered me 7,000 the way it was is that a good deal or should l try to get more.

ChuckB,
Tell us the VIN number first off. Are you sure its an original GT/CS? and not a clone? We can get information for you from the VIN, out of the registry book. Alot of the members here have one. Do you have a Marti report you can post? We need to see a few pics and I`m sure you will get a good evaluation on the value of your car. Is it rusty? What parts did you take off? Whats the original colors?