• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 GT/CS on eBay in Idaho

Perkchiro

The seller says it's a rust free car. Sure looks like some rust bubbling the paint in the left rear quarter as seen forward of the left rear tire. It will need more than just paint if someone buys it.

HappyHour

Another reseller? Would have been nice to offer out here in the West. All GT options hmmm? On a C code?

Dont see the emblem for power brakes...no air condo...and the steering wheel looks thick from pictures offered. And Im not too pleased with the snow on the hood of a SD car. Brrr...

TheBlkPearl

I will check it out this weekend - it is covered in snow right now sitting on a used car lot. Looks like an in-between car, nice enough to drive as is but if you want a really nice car then everything would have to be replaced just like a less expensive project car. I haven't checked to see if this car is in the registry.

Randy

HappyHour

For chrissake Randy throw a blanket over it if you get to take a look!! If I remember correctly this was an SD car. Brrrrr

Reserve is $12K and that include free shipping!:eek: