• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Registry on this site

jc68gtcs

I submitted my registry info on the form on the registry page. Can anyone tell me what happens from here. Can I see my info in a registry somewhere?

Sorry, I'm new to the site, (and Mustangs) probably going to have a lot of stupid questions.

rvrtrash

Of course there is no such thing as a stupid question, especially from a new convert. The registry is kept by the "GT/CS Guru" Paul Newitt and we all will be able to see it when he gets his new book published. Scroll through some of the posts here and you'll see lots of talk about it. There are two previous books out but they are kind of hard to come by. If you ask, Paul will probably tell you if your car was registered previously, but I can't speak for him because he's already put a hex on me once and I don't want to go through that again!
Steve

68gt390

[quote author=jc68gtcs link=board=1;threadid=1497;start=0#msg8839 date=1111634736]
I submitted my registry info on the form on the registry page. Can anyone tell me what happens from here. Can I see my info in a registry somewhere?

Sorry, I'm new to the site, (and Mustangs) probably going to have a lot of stupid questions.
[/quote]

If you can furnish us with your VIN #, I will check Paul's previous 2 books and see if your car has ever been registered previously. Welcome to the site and happing posting. There is a wealth of knowledge here on the site and as was mentioned earlier there is no such thing as a stupid question. So ask away.

Don 8)

OP
OP
jc68gtcs

jc68gtcs

Ok, cool.. thanks guys.. I did read about the other 2 registries, but I guess I was thinking that there may have been a 3rd one specific to this site.

One more question. If a car is in the registry, does that mean it has been authenticated as a true GT/CS...?

mmarsalone

A Marti Report would be the only way to truely authenticate a real CS. There is no verification process at this time with the registry. Owners simply add their cars to the registry, so some clones may have found their way in.

Mike

P

PNewitt

1. Steve: "Hex Thus Removed". (LOL!)

2. Hey JC68! Welcome. You can send the registry info to this website, and I'll get it though them, or send it directly to me at:

Paul M. Newitt
PO Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

Include your VIN, Door plate info, any options, and other notes of interest--and include a photo of your car.

And--if you have an original invoice, a "Ford Report", or Marti Report", send a copy of that, too.

Paul.

OP
OP
jc68gtcs

jc68gtcs

Thanks Paul, I just recieved your 96 registry and my car was not in it.. I'll be looking forward to seeing it in your new book. I did register on this site but I don't think that I attached a photo at that time. I'll attach to this topic and hopefully you'll get it. Let me know if you do.
thanks and keep up the good work.. It's awesome!!
jc68gtcs

Attachments

• jc68gtcs-1.JPG
    jc68gtcs-1.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 18