• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Meadowlark Yellow GTCS

kh1243

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DOCUMENTED-WITH-FULL-MARTI-REPORT-/390580333800?_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=trueFor Sale on Ebay - Daniel Schmitt & Co. MeadowLark Yellow GTCS Vin 8R01C14275. This cars was sold by Auctions America Fort Lauderdale 23rd. March 2013, for $23,650.00. Anyone thinking of buying this car should look at it personally or get someone reputable to check it out for them. DO NOT trust these dealers, photos or anything else they tell you, they are liars and very good with photography that do not show the faults.
Believe me I have a car from them bad,bad,bad!!!!!
Any testimonials in their favour were probable written by their own staff!!!

franklinair

kh1243- sounds like you had a really bad experience, however the E-Bay numbers don't reflect bad dealings: 400+ transactions & 100% positive feedback. Did you not submit a negative feedback based on your dealing with this seller? Just curious, as no negative feedbacks are listed.

Neil

OP
OP
K

kh1243

kh1243- sounds like you had a really bad experience, however the E-Bay numbers don't reflect bad dealings: 400+ transactions & 100% positive feedback. Did you not submit a negative feedback based on your dealing with this seller? Just curious, as no negative feedbacks are listed.

Neil

Hi Neil

I saw the car on ebay, got all the information and photos, when it did not sell I negotiated direct with Daniel Schmitt & Co. I did complain to ebay but they said because I did not buy direct through them, they could do nothing.
Then I tried BBB and Attorney General, but all said they could do nothing, although we had a case to complain. Read my blog if you would like to know more. Also on rip off report.

Meadowlark68

Hi KH1243

Very lucky read your blog and comments as I was already making enquiries on this car. I too am in Australia. Very unusual interior, wrong console and radio, saddle seats and trims but ivy green interior....hmmm very suspicious. Like the colour though.

Did you manage to rid of the CSGT you bought ?

Ray

OP
OP
K

kh1243

Hello Ray

Yes I stil have the car, have not done anything with it. A complete rip off.
Don't know where to start.!! When I bought the car they could not get it out of USA quick enough.

I would love to talk to you, or I can ring you. MY number is 0401656136.
Regards Kevin. Victoria