• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Modding plans put to a screeching halt.

Doug

I learned all I needed to on our 1st date. We went to see the movie The Princess Bride. And the phrase "As you wish" is still with me.

Great wife, Great years and she doesn't ever question the cars I (we) have.

Midnight Special

My oldest son gets married in August. He wants to drive away with his bride in the GT/CS after the ceremony. I am hoping to get some really good pictures for the calendar this year!

So, I think I need to SPEND money on the GT/CS for a marriage - wouldn't you agree:grin: (too bad my wife doesn't buy that story yet .....:embarass::sad:).

Casey

...Casey, my oldest son was married in June of last year. At the time, he had a gray primered '69 coupe that was still undergoing restoration. When the subject came up on spending money and its use as a limo; his beautiful bride offered the following response...
;-)

Attachments

• IM001106.JPG
    IM001106.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0397.jpg
    DSC_0397.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 32

hotrodgrany

For 31 years my husband has had the say of what vehicles we own, but in 1998, he let me have my first Mustang and that started it all, the love for Mustangs. I can tell you he loves my 07 GT/CS as much as I and always tells every one that we, ha! ha!, have a California Special.
Back to the topic at hand, Congratulations you two and many happy years together.