• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mustang GT/CS 390 Manual "S" code for sale!

68tang

This california special is in great condition! Price is $44,000.00 or best offer... I can send some pics if you are interested, it's in great condition! The interior is completly restored, and the paint looks really nice!

It has the 390 manual trans that is very powerful!

Call me if you have any questions: 801-347-0402

I have the marti report, and will include the vin #: 8R01S165281

Thanks,

Ryan

Bluestang

Ryan,
Don't be enticed to sell your car for less than you think it is worth. I recently tried selling my 390 GT/CS auto on eBay. I won't go below a certian price. I am shooting for mid to upper thirties. Being a 4-speed, your car is definitly worth more.
Good luck,
Kimball

OP
OP

68tang

Thanks Kimball! I priced it pretty low because I need to sell it ( I saw one at Barret/Jackson that went for 75K)... I have been contracted over seas and have no room to keep it. This is such a cool site, and full of GT/CS lover guys, that I thougt I would try here to see if anyone is interested...