• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Quasi Little Red Clone on eBay

still looking for one

A car in search of an identity.

The rear end looks pretty crazy with the spoiler and painted rear bumper.
I have seen worse ones though

Restored to a stock '67 coupe, in a factory color, without the skunk stripes would have been money better spent IMO

Taste, customization, and modifications can be so subjective that one person's meat is another's poison.

To me, the 1968 raid on the Carroll Shelby Parts bin that resulted in the California/High Country Special was a car that got it "just right" but these amateur efforts like this one, and the "Eleanor" clones are definately not worth the price of admission.

Just one guy's opinion

Jim

joedls

I think it's a great looking car. Wonder how well that "S" code runs? I think I'd get rid of the Skelby and GT 500 references, though.