• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - 2006 Calendars now for sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry this has taken a while. There were some printing problems, but they're sorted out with the printer now and the proof I got looks great!

You can buy them here.
http://www.californiaspecial.com/2006calendar.htm

For anyone who may have missed the voting last month, the calendar photos are all from site members. All the photos were great, so those that aren't on their own month are part of a collage on the last month.

A big thanks to everyone who submitted photos! ;D

2006-calendar-preview.jpg

19HCS68

Thats a great looking calendar! Thanks for your efforts Jon. 8)

Gary

TheBlkPearl

Very nice job!!

Ordered a five pack - hope all of your efforts were worth it. I make my own calendar with pictures of my corgies and it is a lot of work - just for one - so I appreciate your work.

Take good care:)

PFSlim

I ordered 5. Many thanks to Jon for such great work and to those who submitted pictures to make the calendar possible.

Paul

hookedtrout

68Fan said:
Thanks for the work. It will be a good addition to the office.

Yes, I would agree with that, especially now that I have a new office out front with windows and a view.

Cory

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
FYI there are about 40 calendars left if anyone is looking for a late minute Christmas gift.:smile: