• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Headers

robert campbell

Dudes,
A few pictures of the Stan Johnson Ford Powertrain Applications headers on Val's 1967 Fastback. Got the same header on my GNS! They fit great and tuck up so tight it is amazing! This is 3 inch exhaust you are looking at! Notice the frame rails on the side. They are even! And it clears the power steering ram on our GNS without dropping it! Increased the ground clearance on this car over Hooker Super Comps by 4 inches!!!

Rob

DSCN6652.jpg

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

2.25 or 2.5 is more than adequette!! 3 inch is over kill!!! Rob likes over kill!!! 2.5 on my GNS!

Rob

J.Bart

are those what i heard referd to as "stan's headers" ????
i could use something like those for my 69 cobra, the ground clearance stinks with the super comps

J.Bart

you guy's just made my day!
do you know how much grief i have had with the super comp "two" piece headers on my 69 cobra!!!! they just don't want to seal up.
i just talked to , i guess stan, one peice tight fit, a little pricey, but it'll be worth it

di81977

I have the two piece super comp's in my HCS. They were the only ones I could find for a 351W conversion. Clearance is fine, but I can't get rid of the exhaust leaks where they come together. I have used high temp gasket sealer over and over again.