• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Garage

case12

Finally finished my summer project and got the garage addition done. Not can easily fit 5 cars in heated garage (6 if another one comes along). This kept the cars under covers for the summer - hated to miss shows, but needed the space bad, especially for winter. Casey

Attachments

• garage_out.jpg
    garage_out.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
case12

case12

Here are the mustangs lined up inside. My wife gets the other side (for now). ;) Casey

Attachments

• garage_in.jpg
    garage_in.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 13

390cs68rcode

I have a 3 car heated and cooled garage now and have been kicking around making it a 6 car. Good excuse to buy some more cars, wonder if the wife would be tricked if I made it a 6 car? ;)

wanna come and down to the heat and make mine bigger? ;)

rvrtrash

Nice job! I wish mine was a little bigger. I got 5 in mine but only by stacking two on them.
Steve

OP
OP
case12

case12

Jason, I lived in Texas for 4 years and understand why you need a cooled garage there! Here it is the opposite, need a heated garage - so I added a gas heater.

The way my wife agreed to it was that I added living space above the garage (more square footage to the house). We ripped the dormer off the back and made a door from the room upstairs into a new finished area. But, unlike Steve, I cant stack cars - so, that part I had to give up. However, on the other side I did not photograph is room for two more cars.

I am enjoying making it my "own little hideout". I have threatened to put a lazy boy in the garage. There is already a stereo system, phone and fridge out there (no TV). I have heard of guys actually falling asleep while working under their cars...I could definitely see that happening here.

Casey

390cs68rcode

[quote author=GTCSMustang link=board=4;threadid=2135;start=0#msg14543 date=1126927145]
I have garage envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I have car envy of the one you just got. ;D