• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

66 HCS Convertible

Beau66

I can finally post a message...Yippee! I am the third owner of a fantastic 66 HCS Convertible. I purchased my HCS on Thanksgiving day last year. The owners and I had no idea it was an HCS until I ran the numbers and contacted Bob Teets. WOW ! I purchased the car with under 50,000 miles and in great condition. It is painted white with T-Green underneath, in the trunk, convertible top well, and other hard to see places. I am in process of restoring the car to its original color but need the finishing touch....the HCS fender badges. Does anyone know of a person or company that can re-product these badges for my HCS? Also in my corral is a 66 coupe that I have owned since 1979 and a 97 GT. I live for Mustang's!!! Please help.

Thanks,
Beau66

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the site! And congrats on your find.

Bob Teets is the man you want to speak to about the HCS badges.

hicountrybob

Beau, I have the HCS badges that you need for your Mustang. Did I give you the paint codes for your color? My badges are $107.00 per pair including registered US mail. I see you have bid on 1 on ebay, stay with it, as it may be cheaper than mind, but be aware that the matching badge may be quite a bit higher, so I'm inclined to think with this seller. Let me know if I can help you in any other way with your car. sincerely, Bob Teets here.

OP
OP
B

Beau66

Bob, I didn't realize I could purchase a pair of badges from you... YES, YES, YES I wish to purchase. You have made my day!!!! Please send the the total cost and I will make arrangements to purchase them.

You are the MAN !!!!

Beau66