• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. ADMIN - 2009 Calendars now on sale!

hotrodgrany

I got mine in December, but just posting. Even though not one of the months,being on the last page was great and everyone that knows me and my GT/CS picked it right out. I promised my Granddaughter one for Christmas and will probably be hung in her bedroom, who knows, she loves her Grandma's Mustangs. If there is some left, let me know.
Here is her reaction when she checks it out. Thanks for another year for a great calander.

Attachments

• 100_01890.JPG
    100_01890.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

hookedtrout

I got mine in December, but just posting. Even though not one of the months,being on the last page was great and everyone that knows me and my GT/CS picked it right out. I promised my Granddaughter one for Christmas and will probably be hung in her bedroom, who knows, she loves her Grandma's Mustangs. If there is some left, let me know.
Here is her reaction when she checks it out. Thanks for another year for a great calander.

Nice elk in the background, cute granddaughter as well.

Cory