• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS registry window sticker

franklinair

I also like the gold- signifying the Golden Anniversary.
Plus, it won't clash with other colors (interior or exterior).

Neil

BigJim

I also like the gold- signifying the Golden Anniversary.
Plus, it won't clash with other colors (interior or exterior).

Neil
Then can we change the background color? There's too much gold and in a couple of years when the sticker starts to fade it will all run together.

nfrntau

hi Y'all
I don't pop in often but did today. Very nice project!!
OK, I am being VERY picky but I would tone down the brightness on the rear view mirror and add an outline of the HCS decal on the scoop stripe.
I would like to order some also when finalized.

limelyt

having a little trouble finding a printer that will do removable clingers with the white on the back after printing is done. hope to find out shortly.

Ruppstang

If it is expensive or tough to do the decals would be just fine.
Thanks for all of your work on this!
Marty

limelyt

Ok pricing is in for the window clingers. we need to order a minimum of 75 units each (GTCS and HCS) with setup they will be running about $2 each (Canadian) $1.60 (US). I don't mind fronting the money but I don't want to have 100's of units sitting around so I would say go with the minimum for now. Shipping would not be more that a letter so I'm guessing $1.50.

So I need some input on how we have ship and paid for other items in the past for the site.

thanks

Ruppstang

How about PayPal to you? I could include my shipping address with the payment.
I would suggest you figure shipping to the most expensive point in US and charge that to everyone. Over seas would have to be a case by case basis.
Just my 2 cents.

J_Speegle

Been watching the project and thread since I need to do a limited run that is similar in make up. Price looks great but at those numbers your going to eat some of the HCS in the short run I would expect. Would be great if I am wrong on that point.

Think I'll PM

Nice design BTW

limelyt

Here is the latest version (4.0) with added ideas from the thread. The only one I could not fit in was 'registry member', hope this does not cause issues.

thanks

Attachments

• 50th window sticker.jpg
    50th window sticker.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 67

Ruppstang

I like them! If you need to get more for the HCS version I am ok with that.
Marty

mbsf1970

Nice work on this!

I would throw in the following suggestion. Either change the background colour of sticker or make the car a colour other than gold....It's too much yellowy/gold and it prevents it from popping.

Stephen

Mosesatm

Oh boy, now comes the fight about which color to use!!:icon_pani

stangfan

I think you should leave them the way they are. Ties in more with the original decal and let's face it, everyone would like it to match their car, but that ain't gonna happen.

Nice work Gary!
Let us know when you want us to order. I'll be wanting two of the GT/CS versions.

robert campbell

Gary,
You have done great! And you have been more than patient with all the suggestions. Go to press! I think that the incorporations that have been asked have made it a great decal for GT/CS, and the HCS which always seems to be left out.

Rob