• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marchal 656 for sale on ebay with $350 buy it now

GTCSMustang

It doesn't look like all the hardware is there to mount them to the bcackets. Isn't there supposed to be a spacer and some other parts. Does anyone know where to get the rest of the parts to complete the fog lights?

Robbie273

I dont believe these are the correct lights. The original lights did not have 656 on the glass. The original lights also had two wires on the bottom. I emailed the guy and he said they do NOT work. Not sure what the problem is.

OP
OP
68sunlitgold

68sunlitgold

Robbie273,
According to all the research Paul has done and in Ford books, the 656's are the correct Marchal lights, now saying that there has been some discussion here on the site of some CS's having 653 Marchals on them. But with reference to the 656's the lense should say "656" in the upper left corner, these lights are correct. As for the wiring, it seems that Ford changed the original single wiring to double wiring, ie they did not use the ground wiring in the housing.

Doug

Robbie273

Doug,
I understand Paul's research but I think more research needs to be done. My brothers GT/CS here in Phoenix is an all original car with 89,000 miles with the original Marchal Fog lamps. They are the 653's with no numbers on the glass, two tabs on the bottom of the cover and duel wires connecting to the harness. Inside it has the smaller bulb with two pins. I have seen other cars with the same lense. Maybe both are correct?

Rob