• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Car cover recommendations?

Forsche

Tried to do a search but no success. Any recommendations on a good car cover and where to purchase? Just need a good quality dust cover (cotton?) as the car is inside.

Thanks

dalorzo_f

NPD's Evolution 4 has worked for me for about 3-4 years very well. 2 garaged still in perfect shape, one outdoor which is showing some age, but mostly due to me being a bit careless and leaving it off the car and it falling on the ground off the fence or bins, and the dog finding it a comfortable "bed"! :wink:

66hcs-conv

I have used a California Car Cover - the dust stop model - for 13 years. That model is for use inside only, but CCC makes lots of different versions.

Have fun, Dave

OP
OP
F

Forsche

I have used a California Car Cover - the dust stop model - for 13 years. That model is for use inside only, but CCC makes lots of different versions.

Have fun, Dave

Thanks, I placed an order for a Covercraft cover today. One of their woven indoor covers. Other than the 3 week timing, I think I'll be pleased.

Thanks to all of you for the input.

Steve