• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Neil's Next One

franklinair

I think I got it! After several months, I believe I'll be acquiring my next CS. It's Highland Green, J code, A/T, P/S, A/C, console, Nugget Gold interior, Marti verified. Photos look great, and I'll be heading to FL to inspect/purchase. Don't know how to add the photos, but if you look up RENEE's (a member here) Gallery, you can see them. We'll be finalizing the details this week. I'm a happy camper:grin:

Neil

sam

Sounds exciting Neil. Highland Green....great color and the same as my 1968 Mustang I had way back when in college. Best of luck.

Regards
Sam

di81977

Congratulations! Hope it keeps you busy for a while.

david

classicsguy

Congratulations Neil!! You have been tracking that car for a long time. Happy it finally materialized!!

obwan93001

Very cool Neil! Congrats man! I'd love to have a nicely optioned CS like that one but my lil C-coded Diamond Blue aka Di is loved greatly nonetheless. AC would be awesome in the summertime but that is after the resto, I gots to gets done whats I already have the schtuffs for first :wink:

Share more info and pics (I'm sure you will) when you get back from FL w/it, sounds like a very nice CS, enjoy my friend!

Oscar

obwan93001

Thanks for the gallery link Arlie! That is a beautiful CS Neil, now you'll have one w/o and one w/a vinyl top, nice addition!

So, will Renee now be CS-less?

Oscar

Mosesatm

Wow, that's a very high VIN. Must be one of the last ones built.

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

No. Marty's been a BAD influence on me: I stay pretty much stock.:wink:

Neil

Northern Pony

Neil;
Congratulations on your next purchase, very cautious of you going to see it. I'm the type that would be willing to buy that one sight unseen.
I don't see a lot of work with this one, so drive it and enjoy.
BoB

whodat

Very nice looking car. I was interested in it when I went and looked at the one I have now. Well the rest is history and I have to suffer the consequinces.