• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Website moving slow

mikegtcs1968

The website is moving very slow on this computer. I don't have any problems at other locations, why is this? Have any restrictions been assigned to this IP on your end?

Diesel Donna

I haven't been able to get my emails or PM from the website.

????~~Donna

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The server we're on is shared and did have problems a while back with slow downs. I haven't noticed it recently, but it can be spotty so it could still be happening, but not when I'm online. My plan is to move to a better server, but I don't have an ETA on that yet.

mikegtcs1968 I can't think of any reason your IP would have specific problems unless it's something between your ISP and my host. Depending on where people are in the country their internet connection takes different paths to get to different servers. I don't know if maybe something along that path is bogging down???

Donna, what do you mean that you can't get to them? Does the page hang when it's loading or do you get an error of some sort?

Diesel Donna

Jon,
I usually get emails from the threads that I have check marked but I haven't gotten them in a few days. Nor do I get private messages. Can it have anything to do with my being on a different computer than my home one? It hasn't happened before.

~~~Donna