• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Underdash Wiring Harness

Perkchiro

Just wanting some information about a new underdash wiring harness. I'm restoring my GT/CS and have been looking through all the major websites for mustang suppliers and there's plenty of 65-66 wiring available but none for a 68. Any ideas on where this item can be purchased? I've really enjoyed this website and I just signed up for membership. I've really enjoyed the info I've received already from many of you through your posts. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

68gt390

When I replaced mine last year on my 68 GT 390 I checked all over the place. Finally found it at KAR The Mustang People here in Columbus, Ohio. They can be contacted on the web at:
http://www.karmustang.com or by phone at: 1-800-341-5949. You can ask for Kevin, George or Bob. They are great people to deal with and if they don't have it I'm sure they can get it. As a matter of fact about 90% of all my parts for both my GT and GT/CS have come from them. They are also a complete restoration shop as well. Heck, even if you just have a question their more than happy to talk to you. Hope this helps.

PS: If I'm not mistaken, you can also use the 67. I think they are the same.

Don ;D

68gt390

Steve;

Found out today after talking to Kevin at KAR that the 67 and 68 wiring harness' are different. Sorry.

Don :'(

coralsnake

The 68 wiring harnesses are being reproduced, try calling VA Mustang and seeing if they can get you one.