• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 $500 Finders Fee to Find 68' Califonia Special Mustang as Described Below

mike in CA

I am looking to buy a 1968 California Special GT/CS Mustang in good running rust free driver condition. I can not afford a fully restored high dollar car so if you car is more than $14K then it is out of my range as that is the very top of my budget. I would like to stay as much under that as possible though. The car must meet these criteria. Must be an Automatic Trans. Due to a disability, I can no longer drive a car with a clutch. It Must have a V8. It Must be an original car and have ALL the parts ON the car that came with the California Special Package, especially the hood locks and original fog lights as they seem to be the things most often missing on these cars. No clones or tributes! Rust free complete and running. I do NOT want a project car. Please contact me if you have one that you either are not using or if you just need some fast money, or if you know of one. Be assured that I am not a dealer and have been a major fan of these cars since they came out in 1968 which was the year I got my drivers license down L.A. where most of these car were sent.. I am only looking for a car in the western U.S. that is in an area that does not salt the roads for snow so the under carriage is not rusted out. If I find one now it will be with me the rest of my life and much cherished. So it will be going to a very good home where it will be well taken care of. Offering a $500 finders fee if they find me a good condition, rust free, good running car as described above resulting in a sale. I realize that the finders fee is attractive, but please check out the car carefully and make sure it meets ALL of my criteria before you contact me.

Cheers

Mike

Ruppstang

Mike I know a guy in S. California that has this unrestored 34K mile car that might work for you. I think is well with in your budget. He traveles a lot I'll try to contact him.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 53