• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The Clones Are Out There

admin

Staff member
Administrator
That second one has been for sale for forever. I saw that link at least 18 months ago. ::)

rananim

[quote author=admin link=board=1;threadid=99;start=0#373 date=1036908293]
That second one has been for sale for forever. I saw that link at least 18 months ago. ::)
[/quote] :eek: I called the dealer and he tried to represent the convertible as a Ca Special. He said that it was "just a bunch of plastic pieces that dealers could add when the car was initially sold and that they were not rare"! I told him that he should check this site for more information (he was already aware) and that to prepresent the car as original was fraud. He was unconvinced and unrepentant. If others were to phone in and give him some s***, he may back down.

quicknick

I just sent this guy an e mail explaining the legal ramifications of misrepresenting this car. As a licensed dealer, he needs to be extra careful not to scam an ususpecting customer. I am a dealer myself and know the ins and outs of the biz.
If I was a real S.O.B, i should buy the car, cry fowl and own it for free!!!!!

THERE ARE TWO MORE GT/CS MUSTANGS ON EBAY,
THE ONE KIND OF LOOKS LIKE A CLONE ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF THE SILVER TAILLIGHT PANEL WAS FACTORY
IT WASN'T WAS IT?

68sunlitgold

JBart,
Silver or Argent back panels where only on Shelby's, GT/CS's where all body colored.
Doug