• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can not post pictures

Ruppstang

Hi Jon,
For some reason I can not post images. They seem to upload fine but when I summit it shows up on the forum as Xed boxes. like this.
Thanks Marty

Attachments

• 68 Ford Sales Catalog Addendum 001.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 130

stangfan

I don't know if it is related to Ruppstang's problem, but I have been noticing that for the last little while, if someone posts a picture, all I see is a little box similar to his, but when I click on it, the picture does open up.

Weird....

admin

Staff member
Administrator
testing photo upload

Attachments

• 20141110_090402.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 85
Last edited:

CougarCJ

Using an image hosting site like photobucket is free. :grin: Doesn't fix the problem, but it works and is free.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry guys. It's on my end. The recent server upgrade apparently broke a few things in the background. I'm working on it.

On the bright side I think I've got the Garage feature back up and working now. :grin:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, the photo uploads have now been fixed. There are still a few that show up as broken (like the previous ones in this thread) but there aren't many. And those going forward should work fine.

Attachments

• 2014-10-26 15.57.28.jpg
    2014-10-26 15.57.28.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 36