• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted: Looking for my old S code

somethingspecial

Can you give more information on your old S code, VIN, Color, Interior color, Transmission, Where did you purchase it, are you the original owner, etc. Mike

Bluestang

I have a GT/CS 390 S-code I am looking to sell. Look in the members gallery to see my car. Heading is, 1968 California Special 390 GT 390 4V. If you are interested send me a private message.

Thank you,
Kimball / Bluestang

OP
OP
S
More info on my s code

The one I owned was a 390-4v 4 speed car. It was dark green with a black top and blak in side. I don't have the numbers. I bought it in san Francisco, used.

somethingspecial

WOW, that sounds like a nice looking car. Mine is the same, but no blk top and it has Ivy Gold int. It doesn't sound like any car I've seen on this site. When and where did you sell it. Mike

OP
OP
S
looking for my 390 s code

I bought the car in 1971 when I got out of high school at a used car lot on Gary Street in San Francisco. I sold it to SC Ford in San Francisco in 1974 when I bought a hipo 65 fastback. The S code was a better car!!

franklinair

A 390-S ? Did you look at Bluestang's photo gallery? Look no farther, It looks SUPERB! (And the GT option to boot) That's a car worth having (IMHO).

Neil