• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Interesting info from hotrodgrany's HVBoM report

bztz4m

hotrodgrany was asking me about my VIN report she sent me her VIN number so while waiting for my car at the dealers I had them run a HVBoM report. First the report was smaller than mine it was 2 pages and not 8 like mine but I think it was because the person who did mine used the website. But anyway while looking at her report there was 2 items which referred to the California Special package. Here is the two items from the report

Version Packages [AAC] California Special [AACTFO]
Accent Stripe - Bodyside [CJR] Accent Stripe -"California Special" [CJRAPO]

hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany was asking me about my VIN report she sent me her VIN number so while waiting for my car at the dealers I had them run a HVBoM report. First the report was smaller than mine it was 2 pages and not 8 like mine but I think it was because the person who did mine used the website. But anyway while looking at her report there was 2 items which referred to the California Special package. Here is the two items from the report

Version Packages [AAC] California Special [AACTFO]
Accent Stripe - Bodyside [CJR] Accent Stripe -"California Special" [CJRAPO]

Thanks for the info I so much appreciate it.

hotrodgrany

Attachments

• hotrodgrany1.JPG
    hotrodgrany1.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 22
  • hotrodgrany2.JPG
    hotrodgrany2.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 20