• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New pics of my 2007 GT/CS

bztz4m

Here is a few new pics of my '07 GT/CS

Attachments

• GTCS1.jpg
    GTCS1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 23
  • GTCS2.jpg
    GTCS2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 26
  • GTCS3.jpg
    GTCS3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 18
  • GTCS4.jpg
    GTCS4.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 16
  • GTCS5.jpg
    GTCS5.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 16
  • GTCS6.jpg
    GTCS6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 34
  • GTCS7.jpg
    GTCS7.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
  • GTCS8.jpg
    GTCS8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
B

bztz4m

No the wheels are RaceLine GT wheels. But now I am finding out that since this new car has wheel sensors I am getting errors while driving but I just have to reset the error.

obsidianspider

All 2007s have tire pressur monitor bands in the wheels. You can get new bands put on your aftermarket wheels. I'm not sure of the cost.

tskatz

Wheel Bands for 2007

:smile: As long as you are using an 18 inch wheel; the wheel bands and the tire pressure sensors can be moved from wheel to wheel. I have done this twice due to a little curb rash on my left side wheels. I had to have new wheels for the left side and I just pried the clamp open with a large screw driver and then unfolded the clamp underneith and the band comes apart. The sensor may have some glue behind it. Just pry the sensor off the wheel. Very little pressure is needed. When reinstalling the band and sensor on your new wheel just put a little silicone or quality glue on the sensors back side stick it and then roll the clamps around the new wheel. Reverse the disasembly of the old wheel and tap the fastener with a regular hammer and you are done. Just mount the tire and go.

skipcad

Bar B Q in August

What's this about a BBQ in August? I'm a new member and I'd like to know about this event, if it's open to all.
Thanks!

68gt390

What's this about a BBQ in August? I'm a new member and I'd like to know about this event, if it's open to all.
Thanks!

Check the below link. It will explain the upcoming BBQ being put on by Mike and his wife Robinette.

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4221

I missed last years but, will definitely be at this years BBQ. Just wish I could find a way to pack my CS and bring it out with me. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting some great folks. See ya there and welcome to the site. We've got a great group of people here.

Don :cool:

Sarge

If anyone needs a "crash pad" I live about an hour away from Chicago Park in Folsom, and can put your CS up in my garage overnight (or two). I do have a spare bedroom, and lots of other floor space for sleeping bags. Hot Rod Lincoln is not happy about giving up the garage, but hey, it's a newer car and won't draw the attention that a CS does.
Robert