• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Huixquilucan 2006 Show

Mustang68Mx

Hi everyone, as I promised, I leave you some pictures of the event we had here in Mexico. It is one of the most prestigious shows in latinamerica, as you can see there we have all kinds of cars and we had independent visitors from all the world... Even from China with a couple of Mercedes..

Hope you enjoy to see it and maybe want to come for next year event, we actually miss some GT/CS's.

http://jalbert4.photosite.com/Album1/

See you

Mustanger

Very nice!!! That really looks a high quality car show, with many different cars from all makes and models. Hopefully next time you'll have some CS's in attendance ... then the car show will be even better!!!

still looking for one

That truly is a world class car show, WOW!!!

The 1963 Chrysler Turbine car is super rare, all copies (not more than 50) were meant to have been crushed by Chrysler! Looks like one escaped.

Thanks for sharing the photos!!

Jim B.

OP
OP
M

Mustang68Mx

Glad you liked...

And the turbine, yes the Chrysler guys told me that there were only 1 car left, and of course is priceless... but it is a pretty weird car... the engine sound is so rare and you can start it with any alcohol..

We had there pretty nice cars.. the Boss 302 competed against the Jaguar and lost.. but pretty nice, the second place of the vintage class. The last year the Mustang Club México won the best of the show with a Boss 429 (the white one), this year my club mates in Guadalajara won with that Limousine if the king George VI. One of Six.. very unique car made with many pieces of gold :)