• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Site Maintenance next weekend - Moving to new server

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there may be site down time starting late this coming week. The exact time will depend on when the new server is ready and when I'll have the free time to switch everything over.

I'll be moving the site over to a new dedicated server. This should help take care of those slow times we've felt over the last few months. It's a pretty big step, but should allow for years of growth to come.

I'll try to give more notice as I figure out which day I'm taking the plunge.

Mosesatm

Good timing Jon, since I'll be in Fargo for a week.

Oh no, I'll be in Fargo for a week. Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg!!!!!! Gotta find Von Quack's number.

68gt390

Mosesatm said:

Oh no, I'll be in Fargo for a week. Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg!!!!!! Gotta find Von Quack's number.

Arlie;
Be happy it's only a week. I spent 5 years just north of there in Grand Forks. At least it's not winter. Enjoy.

Don :grin:

390cs68rcode

Mosesatm said:

I heard there was a CS up there that has had a color change.

marie68csmustangs

Please let us know when you will be moving to the new server John.. Rhonda please send some cooler weather to CA it's been pretty hot here over 100 for a couple of days aready.. :torch: Ouch..

Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.