• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Third Annual Lake San Antonio Cruise and BBQ in Central Calif.

mike in CA

You are invited to join us for the Third Annual Lake San Antonio Cruise and BBQ on March 27th. We are meeting in two places in Central Calif. If you are north of the lake, then we are meeting at the Salinas Airport at 9:30. If you are south of the lake then meet in Atascadero at 10:00. Please RSVP if coming. Cruise is free. Park entrance is $8.00 per car and the BBQ is $5.00 for all you can eat. All muscle cars, hot rods and sports cars are welcome. Especially Fords, as it is the Cobra group putting on the event. So get those cars shined up and join us for a nice cruise in the country and a great BBQ right on the lake shore. I have a flyer with all the info I can e-mail for anyone that wants to come. Just let me know.

Cheers

Mike