• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Death of Carroll Shelby

green56

Just to let every one that Carroll Shelby Died Thur at the age of 89 we lost an Icon were ever you are Carroll keep driving your Mustang

Maine gt/cs

R. I. P. Mr. Shelby

A very sad day. A great loss to the automotive world. Hopefully, one day, I will own one of his awesome creations. Drive hard Mr. Shelby, you will be missed.

Tim

felviner

I have been reading a brief article about his many acheivments and I doubt there will ever be an automotive icon with as many sucesses as he had ,
Self made automotive legend now gone but surly not forgotten.

We are so proud to own a Shelby inspired Mustang the CT/CS
May his soul RIP

Eric

Midnight Special

I have been reading a brief article about his many acheivments and I doubt there will ever be an automotive icon with as many sucesses as he had ,
Self made automotive legend now gone but surly not forgotten.

We are so proud to own a Shelby inspired Mustang the CT/CS
May his soul RIP

Eric

...Well said, Eric!

Mustanger

Attachments

• CarrollShelby_02_1500.jpg
    CarrollShelby_02_1500.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 20