• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Question: What about an Eleanor type Coupe?

P

PNewitt

I was wondering....

What kind of interest would there be to develop a list of parts and techniques to build an "Eleanor" type of GT/CS coupe--OR-- Little Red/Green Hornet type high performance coupe for today?

Is this something I should research for my new book? I don't mean to "copy" the GT-500-E idea, but there are so many parts out there to build a car like this, with the CS look to it (for a whole lot less $$$). Unique Performance just released a GT-500-E convertible (which was on TV--Shelby's Icon award show on Spike).

I can see a hipo coupe performing better--because there is less weight than a fastback in a coupe.

What do you think?

Paul N.