• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Donuts in the snow - HCS Youtube Vid

rvrtrash

That guy was having way to much fun. :grin: I liked it.

Steve

HappyHour

Sponsored by Mountain Dew..chomp chomp...and Papa Johns? What a crackup? So is that what all HCS snow drifters eat? :grin:

Pretty nice work with mounted cams for sure.

RVRTRSH maybe you gonna be next...with your library of Stangs? I may have to re-enact Bullit with a CS here in SF (but use CG for the catching air scenes).

rvrtrash

Not me! I'm so snowed in, I couldn't get one of my cars to the street if I wanted to. I think it's snowed every other day here. I'm not complaining. Good skiing this winter and should be good rafting next summer. :grin: I was watching "Musclecar" this weekend and they had a story on the first Dukes of Hazzard car-the one that makes a jump in the opening scene. I never watched the show so I'm clueless but some guy found the car in a wrecking yard and it was toast. It would be a shame to do that to a CS.

Steve

HappyHour

I think I saw a special on that series...they had like 15-20 General Lees that they painted and "strengthened" round the clock for the bridge jumps and stunts for that series.

Anyways I was just kidding on jumping streets with the CS. The ride is safe down in Socal. Any jumping would be speedbumps at 5mph. :grin:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
That's Mark Hartman (see Hartman HCS on the left). I haven't heard from him in a while. Good to see he's still got his HCS and is still having fun driving it. :)

franklinair

Thanks for the link, Tim. I enjoyed the video, the day, the folks I met, and the cars. Mike & Robinette are tops.
Neil Hoppe