• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Seattle Washington

hotrodgrany

Well those have been talking about trips to Washington, brings back memories. It was in 57, and drought times in Iowa, forced my Dad to take us to Seattle Washington to live as we had relatives there and looking for work. These weren't the best times in my life, but lol. He found a job working at the Boengs Air plane plant, I was able to see a few places and
loved the mountains there. We lived there a few years and than returned to Iowa to try to pick up where we left off, but things had changed and my Dad had to find work here. My Dad was always a farmer at heart so he work for farmers. I still have relatives out there and still commnicate with them.

aemoo28

July is the perfect month for a road trip in your 07 CS. July 17, 18, 19, 20 at Mustangs Northwest's Mustang Roundup. 1000+ Mustangs. Like the magazine I sent out last year.