• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Plugging californiaspecial.com

rjw

Since the GT/CS cars weren't as prevelant here in the deep south as they were out west, I have received many questions on the car at the show tonight. I did my best to plug this website as the most informative and complete reference point for others to come check out. I even ran into a fellow who says he has found a wrecked one for sale and was asking me about the $ values. This allowed me to promote the 2003 GT/CS Price Guide that Winston has just completed.

StraightSix

;D Great job promoting the site, rjw! Man, I wish I could find another project GT/CS for cheap... not that I need another project. I'm glad that your car got a lot of attention, it surely deserves it!

-Winston

I hope to soon, mail postcards promoting the site to all 800-plus registered members of the registry.

By the way, I NEVER let out this list to anyone! I keep it very confidential.

Paul.