• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Red GT/CS on eBay

twoclassics

I just hate those cheap, quick overspray jobs in the engine compartments, if they would just take a little more time it would look so much nicer, now where is my spray can Chuck

68MustangHCS

I've noticed a few things that are just not right about the car. The foglights are Bosch foglights and the grill is a standard 68 grill. I guess it had front end collision at one point in time. You can see the holes to mount the pony and corral. It would be nice to have the original Lucas lights and the GT/CS grill. I noticed it has some mirrors that are not mounted correctly and I am not sure what they are from. The mirrors are mounted on the side of the door and not on top. The Mustang on the rear deck is located too high, and it seems to have a nice 69 console in it. I like the look of the undercarriage.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

So that's where the console came from. I may need to go that route with my car.

68gt390

I don't mind the console, it looks rather nice the way it fits. The thing that I can't stand are the fog lights, grille and the fact that the grille trim is painted the wrong color (it's argent). It would look 100% better with a set of original Lucas lights and the right color grille paint. But, as we've said in the past to each his own.

Don

68MustangHCS

Someone did a buy it now and got it. It did have lots of new parts, but that one in Sacramento I think is worth more than this one. It has such nice pans almost factory fresh, and the car still has it's original paint with 66k mileage and a lot of original documentation. Check this one out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...Z6236QQitemZ4607109678QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Here's another one that is a 6 cyl with unverified mileage. Claims it has 77K. The grill is wrong again, must have been in a fender bender or maybe a clone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...Z6236QQitemZ4608086027QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

jk89cat

the red car, i dont think those are bosch lights, i think those are a very cheap blazer light , $20 pair of fog lights . and is it me or is that shelby polycast for the spare in the trunk?