• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need 14"X8" Chrome GT Wheels

68gt390

Am in need of two (2) 14"X8" styled steel chrome rims. They are extremely hard to find. If anyone has a set they want to part with or knows where I can find a set please let me know. Almost had a set off off ebay but, they got away. They can even be the styled steel argent. I'll have them chromed.

Don

Last edited:
Chrome Gt wheels

I have a pair of the wheels you want on the front of the C/S I'm selling. The one that was posted from washington that my brother stacked all the crap on. I also have a full set of the argent wheels.

rvrtrash

I wasn't going to say anything, but it looks like everyone is thinking 14 x 6 and Don asked for 14 x 8. I'll delete this if I'm out of line.

Steve

Mosesatm

Don, are you looking for the original 14x8s that take the trim ring or will the new all-chrome 14x8s work?

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

I wasn't going to say anything, but it looks like everyone is thinking 14 x 6 and Don asked for 14 x 8. I'll delete this if I'm out of line.

Steve

Steve;
You are correct, I'm looking for 14"X8" not 6" wheels. I can find those all day long.

Don

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Don, are you looking for the original 14x8s that take the trim ring or will the new all-chrome 14x8s work?

Arlie;
I'm looking for the original 14"X8" rims that take the trim ring so they will match my original front rims. Am trying to stay away from having to swap all 4 rims if I can. I know they made a 14"X8" rim but, you don't see them to often.

Thanks

Don

Mosesatm

Another option may be to have someone widen your existing wheels. I'm pretty sure there is a shop in Fresno that can do it.