• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Show Car - First Place Winner

Mustanger

I'm letting everyone know of this awesome opportunity, it's from a family friend in Arizona:

This is a completely restored '66 coupe that has won 3 first place trophies at various shows. Wimbledon White w/ Turquoise interior that looks like it came off the showroom floor. Factory A/C, pwr steering, Original FOMOCO Wheels with boxes, All Numbers Matching, restored engine compartment and low miles on rebuilt straight six. Hard to find one this nice ;).
Asking $15,500.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

[quote author=nfrntau link=board=3;threadid=2129;start=0#msg14373 date=1126541917]
I'm not in the market but as always.
Pictures please
[/quote]

I'm in the process of getting some pic's, I know the owner has many pic's and documentation, but I'll post the emailed pic's as soon as I get them (I've seen the car personally and it looked like it was just off the showroom).

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... and here are the pic's ;D

Attachments

• 1966_Mustang_with_trophies_comp.jpg
    1966_Mustang_with_trophies_comp.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... and the interior ;D

Attachments

• 1966_Mustang_interior_comp.jpg
    1966_Mustang_interior_comp.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... the engine 8)

Attachments

• 1966_Mustang_engine_comp.JPG
    1966_Mustang_engine_comp.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... and even the trunk ;) ...

Contact me regarding this super nice classic, and I'll get you in touch with the owner :)

Attachments

• 1966_Mustang_trunk_comp.JPG
    1966_Mustang_trunk_comp.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 18