• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SAAC Membership

Mosesatm

Where did we leave off with the issue of trying to get SAAC to accept our cars?

J_Speegle

Don't think you guys and gals have enough money. All the approved clone cars are going in (the registry) but Mr Shelby and/or his charity are recieving $'s from those cars.

P

PNewitt

I've sent Rick Kopec a detailed letter asking just that some time ago, and haven't received a response yet.

I don't think it has as much to do with money, because I've never gotten that type of "attitude" from Kopec or Vinny Liska. They've always been supportive of the GT/CS, and in fact were the ones that showed me the way to the original Shelby (Automotive) connection long ago.

I'll be approaching them again. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you all posted.

Paul.

P

PNewitt

By the way...

When you already have an almost 40-year legacy with the GT/CS, you don't have to "buy" into your creating your own "revisionist heritage".

Paul.

John McGilvary

PNewitt said:
By the way...

When you already have an almost 40-year legacy with the GT/CS, you don't have to "buy" into your creating your own "revisionist heritage".

Paul.
I agree with you 100%. I have always believed our GT?CS mustangs are in a class of thier own. John