• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 License plate Frames

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

The one that says 1968 california special. The black and white 1968 GT/CS is the one I use. I rather that color as it went with my stripe. The green and black plate is a one off and was used as a reference only. That's my front plate. And front frame for it. I use a original dealer frame on the rear. Just let me know and I'll get a price on shipping tomorrow.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Is the lettering black on silver, or on white? It's a bit hard to tell.
Black letters and a silver background and a chrome metal frame. The letters are engraved rather than a stick on like the GT/CS frames.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Stangfan and Bob Teets both going out monday.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I'm out of frames I only had the 3 left. Thanks

Tequila

Any chance of organizing another group buy for some of us newbies? Thanks

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

No chance, sorry! I'm moving from where they are and it's going to be over 60 miles away.
Another member here asked about 1. He found a website that is making him one. Try www.autoplates.com
Traffic talk out of N. Carolina among others

Last edited: