• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dealer Number

case12

I recently got a Marti report, and it lists a dealer number, 71E038, but not the dealer name/location. I do know the original owner lived in Pasadena, so the dealer would likely be in that area. Is there a way to find the dealer name? I saw a few earlier postings on the subject, but none of the dealer numbers matched mine. Thanks

68gt390

Both my Marti Reports list both the dealer # and name. I would think they would have that information. If not maybe a letter to Ford might provide that info. Don't really know.

Don

68sunlitgold

case12,
The standard Marti report only gives you the dealer number and the deluxe gives you both the dealer number and name. The best you could do is hope someone that has a Deluxe report has the same number. But Don's idea is worth investigating and I imagine if you call Kevin Marti, he may give you the name for a small fee.

Doug

68sunlitgold

I emailed Kevin and he quoted me $4 for the info, I guess if you do not want to pay that you will have to go the Ford route.

Doug

OP
OP
case12

case12

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=1;threadid=1193;start=0#msg6592 date=1100775183]
I emailed Kevin and he quoted me $4 for the info, I guess if you do not want to pay that you will have to go the Ford route.

Doug
[/quote]

Doug, Thanks for following up on this! Can you send the info to my private email, and I will follow up with Kevin.

Casey