• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Requesting Marti Reports for the GT/CS Registry (in upcoming book)

P

PNewitt

Since I have a little more time before I get into organizing the Registry for print (actually the end of Oct.), I'm requesting that you send me a copy of your Marti Report on your GT/CS (or more than one if you have two or more CSs)).

Here is their URL:

https://secure.alevelhigher.com/martiauto/vinreports.cfm

Many to most of you have already sent me a copy, but I'd like to get as many as possible (photocopies only). I will have a column in the registry listings in the book that will say: "Authenticity by Marti Report", with a check on that row if I received a copy of a Marti Report from you. This will look good in the book, as it will show that your GT/CS has been authenticated in print. Future buyers/owners will appreciate that bit of info, also. It's also a good thing to have for car shows, and to show your friends.

All you need is a copy of the minimum $17 basic report version for this (you can go higher if you wish).

I won't be able to look up and answer questions of whether I'd previously got yours or not, as a PM or e-mail. Sorry...

If you happen to have an original invoice, and paperwork with the VIN on it, (also stating the CS option) send copies of that, if you do not wish to obtain a Marti Report (but--for the small $17 investment, it's worth the added effort).

Mail your Marti Report photocopy (ASAP) to me at:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

thanks for making the effort!

Paul N.

390cs68rcode

if we have marti reports for CS's we currently don't own do you want us to send those as well? I am pretty sure you do but double checking.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Yes! That would be very helpful. I guess you could say that "ownership is not required" to send me a Marti Report (copy).

Thanks for asking--that's a good idea.

Paul. N.

Ketil Ertner

Hi Paul, for the overseas owners it would be easier to scan/mail our reports. Is there a email-adress for that..?

greetings from Denmark,
Ketil.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hi Paul, for the overseas owners it would be easier to scan/mail our reports. Is there a email-adress for that..?

greetings from Denmark,
Ketil.

There will be time to mail it to me --air mail, etc...
I'll won't need these about Late October.

Thanks--and it's always great to hear from Denmark!!

Paul.

nfrntau

Paul, I just read on another thread that you wanted the Marti, original documentation if available and door tag information.
I can't remember if I sent you door tag information or not. Should I just drop it in a letter and mail it to you maybe again?
Cheers
Bill

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul, I just read on another thread that you wanted the Marti, original documentation if available and door tag information.
I can't remember if I sent you door tag information or not. Should I just drop it in a letter and mail it to you maybe again?
Cheers
Bill

Yes. If you, or anyone else out there is not sure if I got something, don't hesitate to mail it to me again. Two of something is better than none.

Sorry, but I can't look for every thing to see if I got it. Not to sound indifferent, but time these days for me to do that is kinda tight.

We have the registry set up with a file folder for each and every (registered) GT/CS. Every piece of paper, photo CD, etc., is in each respective file folder. Some are larger than others, from previous owners information, letters, etc. This effort has been going on for the past two years "behind the scenes".

Paul N.

BroadwayBlue

Cheers
Bill

If you sent a Marti Report the Door tag is already on there.