• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

How Not to Write an eBay Listing

Mosesatm

Check out the verbiage in this eBay listing. I added the bolding.

This is one absolutely beautiful car and one of the best in my collection!
#'s matching California Special that has the original 105,000 miles on the original engine. The car runs perfect and drives perfect. It is 100% road worthy and reliable. Show this car at your local show or cruise it whenever you want to have some fun, this car is ready.
No rust on this car it is totally solid throughout. Paint looks great as do the stripes and interior. Has the stunning Eleanor rims that go for over $2,000 alone. This car is hot and rare, everyone loves it, you will be constantly stopped with questions about this beautiful Mustang. ONLY 3,000 California Specials were ever produced and most are different color schemes that are actually kind of ugly.
I can help with shipping accomodations anywhere in the world, it is surprisingly affordable to ship a car so don't just settle for what's available locally!
I lost my storage and am looking for another, till that time I have to sell some of my cars. Come and see this car and drive it yourself in Hun tington Beach, Ca. Call me at (516)702-8396

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160053438878&fromMakeTrack=true