• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 1968 GT/CS tail light panel and left rear Quarter extension

green56

Quater extension

Bryan I have the tail light but I do not know how you tell if it new or old this looks old but the red lens is crack and it needs a good cleaning Thanks Tom

dalorzo_f

As a "Shelby" part OEM is pricey and hard to find. I lucked into one a few years ago, $350, with damage. Cracked off ends/lower mounting tab which required some repair, so a clean original would likely be at least that...

Check with Perogie or Branda, troll Ebay. I just got an OEM trunk lid and end caps from Branda, $900 for a good used set of the 3 parts needing some minor repair as a general idea of what they go for as a semi-comp.

green56

Tail light

Bryan When you say just the back panel were the bulb fits in? Thanks Tom Wisconsin

franklinair

I believe Bryan is wanting the fiberglass panel & quarter extension. (Perferably OEM)

Neil

OP
OP
P

planemove

Thanks’ Neil that’s what I'm looking for I used one off one of my other GT/CS for now but I will need to replace it when I restore that car.

rvrtrash

I sent you a PM about a month ago and didn't hear anything back. What price range were you thinking of?

Steve

OP
OP
P

planemove

rvrtrash ; Sorry I missed this I would like to find one that is in the 300.00 range. What work would need to be done to the panel you have?