• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

PM box is 90% full

Ruppstang

Jon,
I am getting this message and I do not know how to delet the old messages.
Yea I know I am dumb, I am sure it is easy.
Thanks Marty

gt/csj4

Marty,
If you click on the Private Message prompt below your screen name (top right) It will bring you into your message folder. Click on the top message count(it will say "private message in folder: inbox. Its the box directly to the right, click on that) and it will highlight all your messages. Then at the bottom of the screen it will say 'selected messages" with a drop down. Select "delete" then click the "go" button next to it and it will delete all selected messages. If you want to delete sent items too, there is also a drop down labeled "Jump To" it is located under your colored bar graph. Hope this helps

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Thanks I new it could not be that hard. Oh if only everything worked like old Mustangs!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
gt/csj4, thanks for the help.

Marty, definitely check your "sent" items. Those also count toward your total and sometimes get missed when people are trying to clear out their PM's.