• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Went to the Houston MCA show today

StraightSix

All I have to say is wow! :eek: There were some *very nice* cars there. One GT/CS (maroon with original Marchals and a black vinyl top) and one HCS. The GT/CS was very nice, but I never saw the owner so I didn't get a chance to chat. The HCS was a 7x,xxx mile original car!!! It was quite stunning, dressed in its original spray of Timberline Green. It's the one featured on page 48 of the Dec '02 issue of Mustang Monthly, if you happen to have that issue. I also appreciated the fact that entrance to the show was free, so kudos to the MCA for that one. I would say that the show had something for everyone, with plenty of classic, fox-body, and late-model Mustangs. I also enjoyed the three or so fox-body 5.0 Police Interceptor models! I'm keeping my eyes peeled for one of those to pop up for cheap (of course, it won't be completely restored like the ones today). All in all, great show. If you're in the area I recommend you go. Last day is this Sunday.

-Winston

rjw

Winston,
Man I wanted to go that show...even had reservations but had to cancel at the last minute. How many cars did they have? Vendors?
Thanks.
Richard