• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 door grille template

robert campbell

I have a cardboard full size template. It does not have any dimensions on it, but they could be added. I can mail it to you. It folds up.

Rob

pnsy56shop

door Grill

Hi Rob,
Just started the interior if you still have your template I could surely use it. pm me and i'll send my address
Thank you
Joe

Mustang67

New to the forum and wondering if yall still have a template for the oem conversion to add the door finned cover with light/spker on 68 coupe? J ohns mustang and NP D etc doesn’t have any last time I asked one of them. Would be well appreciated and will return if needed. Thanks bob TX

Mustang67

Template

Thanks for the reply about getting the template. Anybody else please let me know. Bob

Mustang67

If not for loan I would be able to purchase a template for the door grill if anyone can make one for a 68. Thanks bob

Ruppstang

I have a deluxe door that has the factory light hole but the speaker hole was cut in latter
I could make you a template off it if you like.