• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ford's Traveling Showroom

Mosesatm

I never knew this before but Ford seems to have a traveling showroom. They have pretty well taken over one of our parking lots outside my window.

Our company is a "partner" with Ford in that we get discounts on cars and their employees get discounts on funerals and cemetery property so I guess they are here to show us what they've got. Should be interesting.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Nothing of any real interest. There was a charcoal gray Mustang GT convertible. Its sticker was over $35,000 but our price would have been around $32,000. Still too much for a Mustang. It wasn't a total bust, at least the ice cream was good!!!

What are your thoughts on the interior of the new Mustang? I'm having a tough time warming up to it. I guess it's because, to me, the aluminum looks like cheap aluminum painted plastic.

still looking for one

Mosesatm said:
Nothing of any real interest. There was a charcoal gray Mustang GT convertible. Its sticker was over $35,000 but our price would have been around $32,000. Still too much for a Mustang. It wasn't a total bust, at least the ice cream was good!!!

What are your thoughts on the interior of the new Mustang? I'm having a tough time warming up to it. I guess it's because, to me, the aluminum looks like cheap aluminum painted plastic.
+++++++++++++++++++++
What "color" would you like your instrument panel to show on the dials?
Sheesh. $35k too high, now you are into BMW 3 series range,-if you are into the "ultimate driving machine"

Wonder what car insurance costs on a new GT convertible. Probably a *LOT* more than on a Focus :grin:

Jim

Mustanger

I've seen window sticker for a GT and they can be high, but now that the big debut of the new '05 model has subsided a little, you can probably wheel and deal with the dealers ... MSRP for a GT is approx. $25k, and invoice is approx. $23k ... not too bad if you're looking at the newer cars ...