• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

C/S Front License Plates

franklinair

For those of us that live in states that do not require front license plates, is there a source for California Special plates to mount on the front?

BroadwayBlue

This is on eBay all the time.

I picked one up last year. It's made of a shiny plastic bendy type of material.

I'm supposed to have a front plate on mine in NY. I picked up one of these and an extra of Casey's frames to use for car shows and place either on the dash or on the back seat, trunk, etc .. to bring attention to the 1 of .... numbers.

If I didn't have to have a front plate I'd probably use one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968...003QQitemZ130111459974QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

68gt390

Rich;
As you can see, I run one of those on my car along with my vintage 1968 plate on the back of the car. Ohio doesn't require a front plate with historical tags.

Don

Attachments

• DPotter 3.jpg
    DPotter 3.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Thanks for the inputs - I found & purchased one on e-bay today.
Neil