• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - Forums Upgraded 2/4/07

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just upgraded the forums, so if you notice anything odd please PM me or post here. There are always several little bugs to work out when doing an upgrade like this. I think I caught most of the major ones, but little stuff takes longer to track down.

Problems I'm aware of and working on include:

1. Member Map not working
2. Photo Gallery not working

Thanks!

di81977

Jon,

When looking at threads in the forum and select on last post, it takes you to the top of the thread vs the last post.

good luck with the bugs.
david

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks David. Should be fixed now.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Gallery fixed. Working on the Member Map now.

EDIT - Spoke too soon on the Gallery. You can view it fine, but no one can edit or add photos at the moment. I'm working on it.

Last edited:

CougarCJ

Have to log in each time I visit, even with the box checked.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Try clearing your browser cache and deleting any cookies related to this site. Let me know if you need instructions on that. (and if so what browser you're using)